Walk/Bike from town (off of 6th. St.):
- On 6th Street, turn left onto pedestrian path and Devereux Rd.
- Walk pedestrian path past the entrance of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and cross-over Devereux Rd. to other side of road.
- Follow the pedestrian path over I-70 overpass
- After overpass, pedestrian path turns downhill into Two Rivers Park.
- At bottom of the hill turn right on sidewalk, take sidewalk past Strom King Memorial and back up to Devereux Rd.
- Cross over from Devereux Rd. onto Centennial St.
- Walk past red brick building on your left, to end of Centennial Street (approx. 200 yards) to parking lot and bathhouse. Welcome you’re here!