02 Jul Reservations Required
Soaking at Iron Mountain Hot Springs requires a little more planning than it used to, but the experience is well worth the effort it takes to make online reservations.
Since reopening, we’ve greatly reduced our visitor capacity. With a limited number of guests at Iron Mountain Hot Springs soaking has become even more soothing and serene. To experience it though you’ll need to plan ahead with a reservation. Just like you don’t give making dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant a second thought; a reservation at Iron Mountain Hot Springs is similar —time you’ve designated to relaxing.
Two and a Half Hours of Hot Springs Bliss
Make reservations for a variety of available arrival times and a 2-1/2 hour soaking window. When you arrive you’ll be asked to sign a waiver and given a wristband that identifies your time slot. For example, if you purchase a ticket for the earliest time slot of the day from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., you’ll enjoy mid-morning relaxation in our 16 soaking pools and freshwater family pool, as well as plenty of fresh air and sunshine. When 11:30 rolls we’ll ask you leave to make room for the next round of guests eagerly awaiting their soaking time slot.
“The feedback from our guests has been that 2-1/2 hours to soak is the ideal length of time to enjoy the hot springs,” general manager Aaron McCallister said. “It’s plenty of time for the heat and minerals of the water to work their soothing, calming and de-stressing magic.”
Reservations: Online & Easy
Making a reservation to visit Iron Mountain Hot Springs is an easy and intuitive four-step process. Begin by visiting www.ironmountainhotsprings.com, clicking on Rates & Hours Pricing Options and selecting Buy Tickets.
- Step 1. Select the date you wish to visit Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Step 2. Click on 2-1/2 Hour Visit
- Step 3. Select your 2-1/2 hour soaking time slot
- Step 4. If available select your time; otherwise, choose another day or time slot to soak.
Keep in mind that Iron Mountain Hot Springs is a popular destination for relaxation year-round. Holidays weekends, sunset hours and evenings tend to fill up fast.
Other Important Reminders
- Tickets are $25 for adults and children.
- Cancellations or time changes may be made up to 48 hours of your scheduled arrival time. No refunds or changes are possible within 48 hours of your arrival.
- Face coverings are required when not soaking in the pools.
- Each pool is marked with a recommended number of people, although there is some flexibility built in. For instance, if several people are within the same social group, there may be more people in the pools than suggested on the signage.
- We also ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well, wash your hands often, use hand sanitizer and maintain safe physical distancing from other parties during your visit.
- See our complete COVID-19 guidelines here.
Iron Mountain Hot Springs is open daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Make your reservations to soak at Iron Mountain Hot Springs today!
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- In the Flow: Fishing & Hot Springs Soaking - April 20, 2021
- Our Water: Always Pure & Chemical-Free - April 2, 2021
- 5 Ways to Freshen Up Your Wellness Routine in Spring - March 16, 2021
- Our 3 Favorite Glenwood Springs Hiking Trails - March 4, 2021