18 Apr Share your photos and win!
What’s better than soaking in 100% pure mineral water alongside the Colorado River, surrounded by mountain views? Soaking for free! Our #bestsoakever photo contest is back. That means you have five chances to win passes to the Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Here’s what you need to know:
To enter, show us your favorite photos taken at Iron Mountain Hot Springs, tag us in the comments and include the hashtag #bestsoakever. Share them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the #bestsoakever tag between April 19 and May 17, 2017. It’s that easy!
We’ll select one winner each week who will win two passes, a $50 value, to spend a day here. On May 24, we’ll announce one grand prize winner. That person will win an annual pass and one of our luxurious bathrobes, a package valued at $450!
How will we select the winners? We’ll look for those that best reflect our relax, restore and rejuvenate message and those with the most likes, retweets and shares.
To enter on…
- Facebook, please post the photo on our page and include #bestsoakever in your comment;
- Twitter, tag us with @IronMtnHotSprgs and include #bestsoakever in the tweet; and
- Instagram, tag us at @ironmountainhotsprings and include #bestsoakever in your comment.
Then, ask your friends to like, share and RT your entries.
The #bestsoakever contest starts Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Weekly winners will be announced on April 26, May 3, May 10 and May 17. The grand prize winner will be announced on May 24.
The Fine Print:
- The photo must belong to you.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have permission to use the image of anyone in the photograph.
- Photos must be family-friendly.
- Watermarked photos are acceptable, and you may use filters to enhance the image.
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs has the right to reuse photo entries with credit to the photographer. We may ask your permission to use it in our advertising as well.
- You may enter as often as you’d like.
- Winners are selected at the sole discretion of Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Now, let’s see those photos!
Latest posts by Mandy Gauldin (see all)
- Today Show Features Neuroplastic Functional Training - December 20, 2018
- Making the Brain-Body Connection - May 23, 2018
- Soak, share and win with our #bestsoakever photo contest! - November 3, 2017
- Share your photos and win! - April 18, 2017