03 Nov Soak, share and win with our #bestsoakever photo contest!
What’s better than soaking in 100% pure mineral water alongside the Colorado River, surrounded by mountain views? Winning a free soak! The #bestsoakever photo contest is back. That means you have four chances to win passes to Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Here’s what you need to know:
To enter, show us your favorite photos taken at Iron Mountain Hot Springs, tag us in the comments and include the hashtag #bestsoakever. Share them in a comment on our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram with the #bestsoakever tag between November 23 and December 21, 2018. It’s that easy!
We’ll select one winner each week who will win two passes, a $50 value, to spend a day relaxing here. On December 21, we’ll announce one grand prize winner. That person will win an annual pass and one of our luxurious bathrobes, a package valued at $450!
How will we select the winners? We’ll look for those that best reflect our relax, restore and rejuvenate message, those that make us smile and those with the most likes, retweets and shares.
To enter on…
- Facebook, please post the photo on in a comment on one of the weekly posts about the #bestsoakever contest on our page and include #bestsoakever in your comment;
- Twitter, tag us with @IronMtnHotSprgs and include #bestsoakever in the tweet; and
- Instagram, tag us at @ironmountainhotsprings and include #bestsoakever in your comment.
Then, ask your friends to like, share and RT your entries.
The #bestsoakever contest starts Friday, November 23, 2018. Weekly winners will be announced on November 30, December 7 and December 14. The grand prize winner will be announced on December 21, 2018. Sometimes, our team will choose the weekly winners and sometimes we’ll ask for votes.
The Fine Print:
- The photo must belong to you.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have permission to use the image of anyone in the photograph.
- Photos must be family-friendly.
- Watermarked photos are acceptable, and you may use filters to enhance the image.
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs has the right to reuse photo entries with credit to the photographer. We may ask your permission to use it in our advertising as well.
- You may enter as often as you’d like.
- Winners are selected at the sole discretion of Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Now, let’s see those photos!
Top photo by Chris Tina
Latest posts by Mandy Gauldin (see all)
- Today Show Features Neuroplastic Functional Training - December 20, 2018
- Making the Brain-Body Connection - May 23, 2018
- Soak, share and win with our #bestsoakever photo contest! - November 3, 2017
- Share your photos and win! - April 18, 2017