04 May We’re Hiring!
Are you looking for a fun work environment at one of Glenwood Springs’ top visitor attractions? Now’s your chance—Iron Mountain Hot Springs is hiring for the summer season.
Since it opened in 2015, Iron Mountain Hot Springs has become Colorado’s newest place to go for geothermal relaxation. Our guests are a diverse group of people and include families, locals, US and global travelers. For some, it’s their first time visiting a hot springs, others are geothermal groupies, but despite their varied backgrounds, each visitor is seeking a positive, relaxing and memorable experience when they visit Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for individuals who are above all kind and dedicated to positively interacting with our valued guests; we’re searching for people who will go out of their way to smile, problem solve and work as part of a team.
Some of the jobs we are looking to fill, both seasonal and long-term, include: lifeguards, locker room attendants, maintenance/landscaping technician and janitorial staff. Learn more about qualifications and apply online at www.glenwoodjobs.com.
What our employees have to say about working at Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- “I have a job that I love to go to every day; I work with an amazing team of people and help our guests relax, restore and rejuvenate every day in our healing waters.” —Corinne, guest services and retail operations manager
- “My fellow coworkers have brought much laughter and positivity into my life. I don’t know what I’d do without my Iron Mountain Hot Springs family!”—Lexi, receptionist
- “I am thankful for the friendships I’ve made and the work environment I get to be in every day. I love working where I wake up in the morning and actually look forward to coming to my job.”—Ellie, front gate lead
- “In my job I have the opportunity to meet people from around the world. I also appreciate working with an organization that is supportive, progressive, interesting and fun.”—Mark, maintenance supervisor
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Hunters: Make Tracks to Iron Mountain Hot Springs - October 11, 2018
- What’s a Painmoon? Why Take One? - September 26, 2018
- Close to Home: Your Fall Vacation in Glenwood Springs - September 7, 2018
- No Really, 5 Reasons to Schedule a Girls’ Trip Today - August 23, 2018