An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting.
TOP 5 COVID FACTS:
- Individual mineral pools are not private and will be shared with other guests.
- Our busiest times are on the weekends and we recommend visits during mornings or on weekdays if you want to encounter fewer guests.
- Holiday periods can be very busy especially during Spring Break; March 19th through April 4th.
- The recommended maximum capacity is posted at each pool but can vary due to the size of your social group.
- Hands-free face coverings are strictly enforced except while soaking.
- For your safety, and to follow CDC recommendations, masks are not required while soaking due to the hot water which may cause difficulty breathing if the mask is wet.
- Please arrive ready to soak to minimize your time in the changing rooms.
- Showers and changing rooms are available to use, but we encourage all guests to arrive ready to enter the pools.
- Many guests arrive in bathrobes ready to enjoy their time here.
- Lockers are unavailable.
- For the safety of social distancing and reducing touch points, we currently do not have our lockers available.
- Cubbies are available out near the pools and we recommend taking your belongings from pool to pool.
- Please leave your jewelry and valuables at home, as your items will not be secured. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring your own towel or $5 towels can be purchased.
- Please take your $5 towel home with you.
PLEASE NOTE: New guests are allowed into the pools every half hour while guests completing their 2.5 hour soak will be exiting. We ask our guests to comply with our 2.5 hour limit and exit when their wrist band color dictates the end of your time period.
To Our Loyal Guests,
We are happy to announce that we reopened on Monday, June 8, 2020! After months of being closed, we are happy to have you back to relax, restore and rejuvenate once more.
It’s important for us to meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by local, regional, state and federal agencies for operating in a COVID-19 environment and want to inform you of some changes you’ll notice on your next visit.
Know Before You Go:
Reservations for a 2.5-hour visit are required for your visit to Iron Mountain Hot Springs. You can book your reservations here. Face Coverings are now required in the State of Colorado. The City of Glenwood Springs requires persons 3 and older to wear face coverings indoors and outdoors if 6 ‘ cannot be maintained. Face coverings are to be worn at all times unless seated in the restaurant or soaking in the pools.
These guidelines include:
- Personal protection equipment: For the safety of our employees and guests, our employees will wear face coverings. Guests will need to follow the city and county guidelines at the time of their visit.
- Health screening and enhanced training for our employees
- Touchless transactions whenever possible
- Plexiglass sneeze guards at registers
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of common touchpoints throughout the property
- Lockers in Bathhouse are unavailable at this time.
- Limited capacity
- Social distancing markers
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- Online reservations are now REQUIRED with specific time slots for a 2.5-hour visit. For example, if you purchase a ticket for the 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. time period, you will be asked to leave at 11:30 a.m. Please adhere to the time slot purchased online. You will be given a wristband to self-apply identifying your time slot. Anyone without a wrist band will be asked to leave.
- 48 hour policy for ticket cancelations or time and date exchanges.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive at the front gate.
- Face coverings will be required when not soaking in the pools.
- Pricing will be $25 per 2.5-hour visit from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Pricing will be $28 per 2.5-hour visit from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Our hours will remain the same, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Capacity will be greatly reduced, making for a great soaking experience!
- Each pool will be marked with maximum number of people allowed.
- The bathhouse locker rooms are open for changing and showers, however they will be restricted to a very limited capacity with lockers unsecured. All guests are encouraged to come ready to swim, bypass locker rooms and carry their belongings with them to store in cubbies next to the pools. Please leave valuables in your vehicles or at home. Re-entry is not permitted.
- Towel rentals are suspended; however, towels are available to purchase for $5 or you may bring your own.
- Outside food, drink and alcohol are not allowed.
- Visitors are welcome to bring non-glass water bottles and fill them at our water refilling stations.
- For your safety, we reserve the right to have a security search before check in.
- In order to take care of pass holders during our closure, we have extended pass expiration dates for as long as we were closed. Pass Holders may visit for a 2.5 hour soak anytime of day Sunday to Thursday. On Fridays and Saturdays, pass holders may visit from 9 to 11:30 a.m. or 8 to 10 p.m. and do not need to make reservations. We hope that this new plan will be a temporary situation.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting by making good choices.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Maintain safe physical distancing from other parties.
Simply put, we’re doing everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing you with the Colorado-style hospitality and spa-like atmosphere that you love.