An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting.
TOP 5 COVID FACTS:
- Individual mineral pools are not private and will be shared with other guests.
- Our busiest times are on the weekends and we recommend visits during mornings or on weekdays if you want to encounter fewer guests.
- Holiday periods can be very busy especially during Spring Break; March 19th through April 4th.
- The recommended maximum capacity is posted at each pool but can vary due to the size of your social group.
- Hands-free face coverings are strictly enforced except while soaking.
- For your safety, and to follow CDC recommendations, masks are not required while soaking due to the hot water which may cause difficulty breathing if the mask is wet.
- Please arrive ready to soak to minimize your time in the changing rooms.
- Showers and changing rooms are available to use, but we encourage all guests to arrive ready to enter the pools.
- Many guests arrive in bathrobes ready to enjoy their time here.
- Lockers are unavailable.
- For the safety of social distancing and reducing touch points, we currently do not have our lockers available.
- Cubbies are available out near the pools and we recommend taking your belongings from pool to pool.
- Please leave your jewelry and valuables at home, as your items will not be secured. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring your own towel or $5 towels can be purchased.
- Please take your $5 towel home with you.
PLEASE NOTE: New guests are allowed into the pools every half hour while guests completing their 2.5 hour soak will be exiting. We ask our guests to comply with our 2.5 hour limit and exit when their wrist band color dictates the end of your time period.
Know Before You Go:
- Reservations for a 2.5-hour visit are required for your visit to Iron Mountain Hot Springs. You can book your reservations here. Face Coverings are now required in the State of Colorado. The City of Glenwood Springs requires persons 3 and older to wear face coverings indoors and outdoors if 6 ‘ cannot be maintained. Face coverings are to be worn at all times unless seated in the restaurant or soaking in the pools.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Lockers in Bathhouse are unavailable at this time.
- 48 hour policy for ticket cancelations or time and date exchanges.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive at the front gate.
- Face coverings will be required when not soaking in the pools.
- Pricing will be $28 per 2.5-hour visit from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Pricing will be $30 per 2.5-hour visit from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Outside food, drink and alcohol are not allowed.
- Visitors are welcome to bring non-glass water bottles and fill them at our water refilling stations.
- For your safety, we reserve the right to have a security search before check in.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting by making good choices.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Maintain safe physical distancing from other parties.
Simply put, we’re doing everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing you with the Colorado-style hospitality and spa-like atmosphere that you love.