11 Dec Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas
Last minute holiday shopping is inevitable—even for the non-procrastinators among us! Find unique gifts, many with a local twist at Iron Mountain Hot Springs in Glenwood Springs.
You’ve made your holiday shopping list and you’re checking off items at a pretty good clip. Just when you’re feeling pretty good about yourself, the unexpected happens—you need a last minute gift! A few examples: there’s a Secret Santa event at work you hadn’t anticipated, your children are bringing home friends for the holiday and you don’t want them to feel left out of the present-opening festivities, your girlfriend has a December birthday that in the midst of the holiday planning you forgot all about.
Don’t panic! Calmly drive to Iron Mountain Hot Springs in Glenwood Springs for gifts they’ll adore. An easy, perfect choice for everyone on your holiday list is an Iron Mountain Hot Springs gift card. Available in any amount you choose, the recipient can use a gift card anywhere on the property including for admission to the thermal springs, in the bathhouse gift shop and at the Sopris Café. To purchase or place an order for an Iron Mountain Hot Springs gift card, stop by or call 970-945-4766 and we’ll have it ready for you to pick up.
The bathhouse gift shop is also stocked with fun, thoughtful and practical items that will fit in a stocking or standout under the tree.
Last Minute Gift ideas at Iron Mountain Hot Springs:
- Best for him: You’ll find an entire flank of the bathhouse devoted to men’s-only items including swim trunks, flip flops, logoed hoodies, tees, jackets and hats. The popular product line Made Man features a variety of men’s specialty grooming products like shaving lotion, cologne and beard oil.
- Best for her: On the opposite side is the ladies section. A rainbow of swimwear adorns the wall; give her a gift card and let her choose her favorite. Other ideas include stylish tees, statement jewelry or a gorgeous wooden hairpin to hold up her hair while she soaks.
- Best for stocking stuffers: For special treats to tuck inside a Christmas stocking you can’t go wrong with our soaps handcrafted using Iron Mountain Hot Springs’ geothermal mineral water. Also delightful are our shower bombs in a variety of aromatherapy scents. For guys, include a witty pair of socks from Sock Harbor.
- Best for kids: Water bottles, crocheted Colorado caps and sweet treats like chocolate candy bars, taffy, licorice and popcorn in Iron Mountain Hot Springs packaging. Add in a pair of swim goggles for clear-eyed underwater views too.
- Best for coziness: A top-seller for both men and women are our logoed bathrobes. Elegant and warm, they are perfect to wear at home and to bring on your next visit to Iron Mountain Hot Springs. They’ll keep you warm on a chilly day as you move from one soaking pool to another.
- Best for adults: Iron Mountain Hot Springs also carries an assortment of bar accessories including stemless wine glasses and shot glasses. For the coffee fiend on your list, gift a logoed mug.
And a few more last minute recommendations from our Iron Mountain Hot Springs front desk staff:
- Bobby Newland: “One of my favorite items is the aromatherapy room mist in the lemongrass scent.” This item makes an ideal stocking stuffer. In addition to its fresh scent, lemongrass has an uplifting effect. The store also stocks a variety of other scents.
- Pablo Gorra: “Our knitwear ponchos are a top-seller and come in fun colors and patterns.” Another bonus: An easy fitting item, ponchos appeal to all ages and look great on a variety of body types.
- Kate Girard: “Our tees are made of the softest fabric. We also have fleece jackets that are warm and fuzzy.” Invite them to snuggle in with clothing that has cozy, tactile appeal.
When the need for a last minute gift pops up this holiday season, be of good cheer! You know just where to go for the best gifts in town— Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Top 5 Day Trips From Glenwood Springs - May 9, 2019
- Solutions for Iron Mountain Hot Springs Guests with Pets - May 1, 2019
- Top 5 Things to Do in Glenwood Springs - April 18, 2019
- Soaking with Strangers: A Colorado Hot Spring How To - April 10, 2019