Last updated: Sept. 21, 2021
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting.
TOP 5 COVID FACTS:
- Individual mineral pools are not private and will be shared with other guests.
- Our busiest times are on the weekends and we recommend visits during mornings or on weekdays if you want to encounter fewer guests.
- Holiday periods can be very busy.
- Hands-free face coverings are optional indoors and outdoors for guests and employees.
- Face coverings are optional when you are inside the Bathhouse, locker rooms, and Sopris Café.
- Please arrive ready to soak to minimize your time in the changing rooms.
- Showers and changing rooms are available to use, but we encourage all guests to arrive ready to enter the pools.
- Many guests arrive in bathrobes ready to enjoy their time here.
- Lockers are available for $2.
- Please leave your jewelry and valuables at home. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring your own towel or $5 towels are available to rent.
- There are also towels and robes you can purchase in our gift shop.
PLEASE NOTE: New guests are allowed into the pools every half hour while guests completing their 2.5 hour soak will be exiting. We ask our guests to comply with our 2.5 hour limit and exit when their wrist band color dictates the end of your time period.
Know Before You Go:
- Reservations for a 2.5-hour visit are required for your visit to Iron Mountain Hot Springs. You can book your reservations here. Face Coverings are optional for guests and employees indoors by the City of Glenwood Springs.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Lockers in Bathhouse are available for $2.
- 48 hour policy for ticket cancelations or time and date exchanges.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive at the front gate.
- Face coverings will be optional for employees and guests indoors and outdoors.
- Pricing will be $28 per 2.5-hour visit from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Pricing will be $30 per 2.5-hour visit from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. for adults and children 3 and over.
- Outside food, drink and alcohol are not allowed.
- Visitors are welcome to bring non-glass water bottles and fill them at our water refilling stations.
- For your safety, we reserve the right to have a security search before check in.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All guests must take personal responsibility for their own health and safety when visiting by making good choices.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
Simply put, we’re doing everything we can to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible while still providing you with the Colorado-style hospitality and spa-like atmosphere that you love.