07 May Dining Outdoors in Glenwood Springs
As the weather warms up, the choices for dining outdoors increase. Pull up a chair or a chaise at Iron Mountain Hot Springs’ Sopris Café or check out these other options that come with a side of Vitamin D in Glenwood Springs!
Eating alfresco is a sure sign that summer is on the way. More Glenwood Springs restaurants are opening up options for dining outdoors in the hot springs town.
- Hotel Colorado. The courtyard patio at Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar is a beautiful setting for cocktails, lunch and dinner.
- Glenwood Canyon Brewpub. Located in the Hotel Denver, enjoy craft beer at the most awarded brewery on the Western Slope of Colorado. Sidewalk seating and open garage-style doors provide an indoor-outdoor feel.
Bethel Plaza & Seventh Street
- Casey Brewing Taproom. Sample award-winning sour beers and other suds at this taproom with outdoor seating in the heart of downtown.
- CO Ranch House. Indulge in upscale cuisine in a relaxed, yet elegant atmosphere. Dine on the patio at the front of the house or in the enclosed courtyard around back.
- Daily Bread. Start the day with a delicious breakfast here. Sidewalk café seating adds to the morning ambiance.
- Dig into burgers grilled to perfection. This eatery also boasts one of the largest tap lists in town, making it a top spot for lunch and dinner.
- Juicy Lucy’s Steakhouse. Consistently voted a locals’ choice restaurant, enjoy surf and turf in rooftop, courtyard and sidewalk settings.
- KC’s Winghouse & Sports Bar. Sports fans can keep up with the score, savor a hefty helping of chicken wings and enjoy a round of cold ones here.
- Mama Pierogi’s. This food truck serving up homemade Polish fare has found a permanent home on Bethel Plaza. Sit at tables out front, in the plaza or at nearby parks.
- Ming’s Café. There’s nothing like Asian flavors to wake up the palate, especially when enjoyed in the fresh air.
- The Pullman. Another local’s favorite, this establishment with outdoor seating serves up unusual and unexpected culinary combinations.
- River Blend Coffeehouse. Recharge your batteries at this coffeehouse located in the Hotel Denver. Sip your brew outdoors in the flower-filled seating area across from the historic train depot.
- Riviera Supper Club. Stop in for happy hour or a chef-prepared meal at this corner restaurant with the big neon sign and plaza-facing seating.
- Sacred Grounds. A coffeehouse and delicatessen, perk up your day with caffeine and a sandwich.
- Smoke Modern Barbeque. The menu features a meat-loving selection of barbeque specialties and the outdoor plaza seating adds spice with local flavor.
- Lookout Grille at Glenwood Caverns. For the best view in town, enjoy pub-style food with an edge for lunch or dinner at the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Masala & Curry. Bring on the heat, or not. This Nepali and Indian restaurant serves spicy Himalayan cuisine in a range of intensities with street-side dining area outside.
- Tequila’s. For Mexican, this family restaurant dishes south-of-the-border favorites, along with delicious margaritas! A walled patio provides privacy for outdoor diners.
Dining outdoors is always a breath of fresh air in Glenwood Springs. Learn more at Iron Mountain Hot Springs and make plans to visit today!
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- 5 Tips to Maximize Your Iron Mountain Hot Springs Visit - July 16, 2021
- Have A Drink, But Imbibe Responsibly - July 6, 2021
- Two Glenwood Springs Itineraries: Revved Up and Relaxing - June 24, 2021
- Hello Summer! Top 10 Vacation Things to Do in Glenwood Springs - June 7, 2021